[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Okay Tom, I shouldn't have said it that “Everyone should directly put this off-list insults to the list for general judgement.” I am sorry. I thought that this could prevent such off-list attacks. Of course I don't know Margaret, and how she is towards other people. But even if she is “more than somewhat paranoid”, it's not an excuse for Mr. La Behotierre to do say such things. And Tim, you said La Behotierre is a "brilliant" man. Well, even if he is; that's again not an excuse for such nasty words. And John, I'm sorry if you understood that I was implying that this was a threat of bodily harm. It wasn't. I hope we will all be happy again now, -JS --- Thomas Sinclair <tsinclair5@hotmail.com> wrote: > Jean de St. Sigeron wrote “Everyone should directly > put this off-list > insults to the list for general judgement.” __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger http://phonecard.yahoo.com/ [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html