[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hey Bruce, it's cool... all in the name of enlightenment...but now I want archeology in Nova Scotia...and facts...I haven't been posting about Sinclair on the other list as I was still going through the Thompson book several months ago when I ran out of time, and then ability to read and write...now I'll have to start from scratch...and I don't even have the whole copy yet... There are many unanswered questions in my books so I wait patiently for Tim... But I'm also dealing with the Mystery walls, and a vit with Oak Island and I'm wondering what's next in Nova Scotia for the Sinclair's...show me the sites and I'll get them dug, there are few impediments now...for the past ten years, all has been impossible... be well, rob [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html