[an error occurred while processing this directive]
To the 'Lincoln-readers'/'Priory of Sion' people, How accidently? The mother of Bob Marley a Sinclair! Maybe you can remember him singing 'Iron Lion Zion'. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that the Jamaican people believed in Zion (or Sion) as a holy place. This brings me to Ethiopian believes where one of there most holy churches (in Axum), has been built by 'templars' (read: Sinclairs). It is said that the Arc of the Convenant is there. The name of that church is 'St. Mary of Sion.' How accidently! Jean de St. Sigeron --- DSinc39156@aol.com wrote: > I was in Jamaica about a month ago. While being > driven to the Martha Brae river, by our PHD (Pot > Hole Dodger)chaufer, a delivery van passed us that > was emblazoned with "Sinclair & Co." I understand > that Bob Marley's mother was a Sinclair. I have also > read, I think in Morrison's book, that one of the > early settlers in Jamaica was a Thomas Sinclair. > There must have been a bagpipe presence there, as > Martha Brae herself was the daughter of a Scottish > merchant. > > Speaking of Sinclair Athletes. This last weekend was [ Excess quotations omitted. ] http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Spot the hottest trends in music, movies, and more. http://buzz.yahoo.com/ [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html