[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Kenneth Laurence StClair, Born:05 May 1896 Eggleston,Giles Co. Va. Died: 11 June 1918 France. Parents: John Henry StClair & Ada Phillips StClair. I meant to send this to Laurel before the anniversary date of his death but we are in the process of moving back to Virginia and most of my documents concerning Uncle Kenneth are packed in some box someplace in this mess called home for the moment. I wonder if the other StClair cousins feel as we do that we know those who died long before we were born almost as well as the immediate aunts and uncles? I find that our interest in our history is regarded as strange by some and with envy by some others, just an observation from one who has been "exiled from God's country" for almost 37 years and is finally going home. I hope to meet some of the cousins near and far that I have learned about on this list as we can never have too many kinfolk. Best regards to all, Charlotte Gellis, great-niece of Kenneth [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html