[an error occurred while processing this directive]
At 08:35 28/05/01 -0500, you wrote: > > > >>Australia is feeling isolated. Well I am! > >Since Saturday PM we have not received any messages and it seems as though > >the Sinclair List has vanished. Is there anyone alive out there?? > >Cooooooee! Dear John That is the traditional Australian Bush Call. Glad to know you are having a peaceful weekend. Jean >So, now you think we're hogs? :-) > >Stateside this is Memorial Day Weekend. Traditionally everyone who can >walk or hobble is outside. For example, I'm sitting in my gazebo as I type. > >So I guess it's up to the Aussies and Kiwis and Canadians and Scots >and South Africans to keep up a dull roar on the list. > > >Jean > >PS: Please trim your messages. A neat list is a talkative list. >[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org >[ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html