[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Sally, Just the stuff I'm looking for. That would be great! Annie ----- Original Message ----- From: Sally Spangler <esdemio@worldnet.att.net> To: Sinclair Digest <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 8:22 PM Subject: Sinclairs in wars > To Ann and Laurel, I have been waiting for the History section of the US > Navy to reopen its files. They have several folders on my Arthur > Sinclair family of Virginia. The 2nd Sinclair in America was in the War > of 1812 and his son, grandson and great nephews served in the > Confederate Navy. I take it you would like to have that information. > Yes, Laurel, looks like I will finally be able to get that page written > for inclusion in your site. regards, Sally > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html