[an error occurred while processing this directive]
I have the same book as Ray. I have found the story in the Epilogue of the Battle of Zeba which mentions our William Sinclair useful. Also "For the Lion" which is a history of the Scottish Wars of Independence 1296-1357 by Raymond Campbell Paterson gives a good account of the Scottish struggle. Laurel ----- Original Message ----- From: <Coqnord@cs.com> To: <sinclair@quarterman.org> Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 9:10 PM Subject: Re: King Robert the Bruce > A book I found a long time ago seemed adequate and I think you will find it > in most of the large stores. Robert the Bruce - King of Scots, by Ronald > McNair Scott > Peter Bredrick Books, publisher, New York 1982. > > Good hunting Ray Lower, clan Geneologist > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@quarterman.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://sinclair.quarterman.org/list.html