[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Dear Marilyn: Again thanks for the plug and on re-reading the message, there is a small correction on the production of the CD It was, I blush to say, completely the work of Clan Sinclair Canada. I have a friend with a home studio who mixed it for free, Malcolm and I did it in a single afternoon so there are a few 'warts' . I took the master to a CD production company here in Toronto and they made us 100 copies in a night and the fellow was so taken with us that he took the photos I supplied and the liner notes from my computer and made a cover for us. Niven has been the fount of so much wisdom and support for anything involving Clan Sinclair for so long that it is no wonder that anyone would think that he was involved in this CD too but he was not. The blame lies across the the North Atlantic I fear. Aye, Rory [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html