[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Greetings to all, Last summer I have joinded this list in the hope of finding some of my own scottish history, a missing link so to speak. I hard a hard time finding anything relevant here in Canada because the link dated from the time of the Nouvelle-France, before England conquered the French. Virtuall no birth, mariage or civil records remain since many small catholic churches were burned down. It is through this list that I was put in touch that with some very kind and helpful people, particularly in Scotland (and Sweden: hello to Lena!). Now I am told that many birth, mariage and death information is being kept at the UK archives in Scotland and that the documentation goes back to the 14th century. Does anyone have the e-mail address or website? Can we access the information on the Internet? Thanks FB [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html