[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Wasn't it Mork and Mindy? Mork was a terrestrial and that was one of his funny expressions. Robin Williams, you know how crazy he can be. Laurel ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob Cohn" <robc@hfx.andara.com> To: <sinclair@matrix.net> Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 7:51 PM Subject: RE: Prince & the Grail on Vision Friday Night (tonight) > ok, before this gets out of hand... > > I don't know the origin of the expression...it comes probably from some > adolescent oriented American tv show or movie and has made it into the > lexicon of some...it sounds Dave Barry-ish to me...I've heard it in many > different places and on the streets in conversation and occasionally in > e-mails... > > It's supposed to be a bit of a childish taunt, meaning basically - I have > something you don't... > > as I said, a bad joke, nothing to clog up this list for... > > and there, that's the first time I've ever explained an attempt at a joke > (only for Sinclairs, I guess)...jokes are in the moment if you get them, > they never survive the autopsy...as you have no doubt noticed... > > happy Friday all, > rob > > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-sinclair@matrix.net [mailto:owner-sinclair@matrix.net] On > Behalf Of Ken W Sinclair > Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 11:24 PM > To: sinclair@matrix.net > Subject: Re: Prince & the Grail on Vision Friday Night (tonight) > > Good luck Rob, trying to explain this one. > > I guess there is a story behind the origin of the expression, but I don't > know it. > Ken > SK/Canada > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: <IDL64@aol.com> > To: <sinclair@matrix.net> > Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:42 PM > Subject: Re: Prince & the Grail on Vision Friday Night (tonight) > > > Dear Cousin Rob, > > Thanks for the info about the movie. What does neener neener mean? > > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html > > [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org > [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@mids.org [ To get off or on the list, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html