Re: Rudolph Hess-Rosslyn

Dear Sinclair,
                    I have heard this story of Hess landing in Scotland for
many years and didn't attach much significance to the story.  Now many years
later with the insight most of us seem to achieve it is amazing why so many
important things seem to happen to our extended Sinclair Family, both in the
past and in the present.  We are a particularly amazing bunch of people!
Let's keep the information flowing. Many thanks for all the interesting data
supplied by all and sundry.  All the best, Donald J.H.