From: "Kaye Sinclair" <kayes@recorder.ca>
To: <sinclair@quarterman.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 11:08 AM
Subject: Sinclair roots

Hi Ian,  Relatives of Finlay Sinclair still live in Perth , Ontario Canada ,
Sorry I forgot to be specific.His sons Donald and  Peter  emigrated to this
area in 1819 and 1820.  Accurate records are available.
Sinclair history is most interesting
Met some very fine Sinclairs from Australia when we were in Scotland for