Re: Mottos and Moving on Fiat Lux

Dear Neil,
I read your note...and just quoted our family motto just the other day to
Cousin Ivan ...in reference to the messages of the past couple of
days...(I'm new to the list)...just FYI...when I was in my early teens my
parents planned a wonderful holiday trip to PEI, we loved it...we also
visited NS, NB...my grandmother Katherine Kay was from Kincardin, ONT...she
once told us her great,(great?) grandmother (not sure how many generations)
was a lady in waiting for Mary Queen of Scots...I've been blessed to have my
father's side to be of almost pure 'scots'...of which I am very
proud...having been raised near the Canadian border, and having my g.
grandmother live in Sarnia...we somehow 'acquired' the Canadian infux in our
speech! I now live in Indianapolis...and people always want to know where
I'm from!...a little scottish blended with Canadian:)!
Deanna Sinclair
Proud to be a Sinclair!