Re: The Sinclair Soap?

> * Marriage in the family
>
> When reading this, you wouldn't think such things
> would happen in the best family, but SADLY it has
> happened. Please let's calm down a little.

I would love nothing better then to see this come to an end but people like
yourself seem to enjoy keeping the messages going.

And for your little list containing MARRIAGE IN THE FAMILY, I was having a
joke about incest. I am a fifth generation Australian and my husband is
Scot. So lose the "family" from your silly little list Judge Jean.

Annie