Re: Discussion Formalities

Greetings,
This my first time replying to any entry on our clan's website. I am
delighted to have been given it by another Sinclair...I find myself glued to
the screen each night to learn more of our family's history...I however
found myself wondering what all the nonsense notes that had been sent over
the past week or so...I totally agree with you about sticking to relevant
topics and not our personal lives as you refer to below as the 'dog
fights'...those messages are totally inappropriate!! I look forward to more
information about our clan's history...I have somewhere papers my
grandfather researched about our lineage, I will try to located it an submit
it...Deanna Sinclair