Fwd: Re: Membership

  This arrived in my private Email today - be warned. this person  has
decided to try to destroy my credibility as a human being. These quotations
are edited and rearranged. He is not giving  whole cloth.
I was going to write to the List to make public my apology to Margaret for
exposing her  and my family to this humiliation. I leave it to the list to
judge.