RE: Prince & the Grail on Vision Friday Night (tonight)

ok, before this gets out of hand...

	I don't know the origin of the expression...it comes probably from some
adolescent oriented American tv show or movie and has made it into the
lexicon of some...it sounds Dave Barry-ish to me...I've heard it in many
different places and on the streets in conversation and occasionally in
e-mails...

	It's supposed to be a bit of a childish taunt, meaning basically - I have
something you don't...

	as I said, a bad joke, nothing to clog up this list for...

and there, that's the first time I've ever explained an attempt at a joke
(only for Sinclairs, I guess)...jokes are in the moment if you get them,
they never survive the autopsy...as you have no doubt noticed...

	happy Friday all,
		rob