Prince Henry St. Clair

Judy and I attended a Burns Supper here last Saturday. We had a turn out of 288 people. We were seated with members of the Murat Highlanders Pipe Band, all 6 were Freemasons. We arrived a bit early, so as each one of our dining partners arrived, I introduced us to them. They had all heard, but breifly, about Prince Henry and were very interested about his expidition and Roslin Chaple. They invited us to attend their Tartan Ball in March, and I have promised to bring along photos and books about Clan Sinclair to share with them. For all of the work my cousins have done in the past to bring the knowledge of our family to the masses is paying off quite nicley. We are very well known in certain circles.

Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)