Re: Answers:M.G.

Ollie,
  Sorry for the confusion.  My middle name is not St. Clair.  My maiden name is St. Clair.  I signed one of my messages one time with my name this way so that the person  receiving it would know is was from me and have kept doing it ever since.
  There are members of the family along the family tree line though, that have been given their middle name as St. Clair.
  Thanks for enquiring.
   Donna Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com