Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 4:47 PM
Subject: Strange twist of events?

Hi everyone,

I found this interesting comment with newspaper extract today. What do you make of it? (we have not heard this story here in Quebec...Have you?)

« EXCLUSIVE - By Colin Grant
A SCOTTISH tourist who died mysteriously in Israel may have been murdered
because of his involvement in a shadowy organisation which dates back to