History-on sinclair website

Dear Cousins,
No folks, I haven't worked on this history part of the Sinclair website for
over a week because, it seemed to be having problems and I didn't want to
increase them.

 ***** When this does get working,  I hope that all the knowledgeable people
with good resources, and just common math skills, will look over the left
hand column of links called "lineage".  Each chart has a warning on it that
they shouldn't be copied until they get proofed.  I would hope that by the
first of the year, this warning can be raised.  So in the meantime I hope I
can count on you, printing them out, if you like, and going over them with a
fine tooth comb.
    Then as you roam around through the other links, I hope you will see
opportunities to add your information, for instance, your Civil War
Sinclair/St Clair/Sinkler under the proper state,  See WI for an example.
Maybe there is someone, (please) who would be the keeper of some of these
potentially busy links, like the soldiers, or , industrialists, Arts,
Sports, trivia tests, family reunions, etc.???  You would maintain it at
your website with a link from the clansinclairusa  to yours.  Eventually
when we get a genealogist, this might be moved to that place but in the
meantime we can start capturing what we can.  Things are still very
flexible.  If you have any suggestions, at all, let me know.  This would
free me up to  finish the other internal links and keep them maintain.
Laurel