Discussion traffic

It was so good to get some messages from the family tonight. It's hard to
beleive there are 200+ Sinclairs who managed to keep quiet for a few days. We
are having "Indian summer" here now, bright sunsine, brilliant red and golden
trees are everywhere. Alas the season for Highland Games has passed here. I
also wanted to mention the passing of Payne Stewart. He was dapper in his
nickers and tam. A great role model for young people. The Stewarts and
Sinclairs hve been allies for many years. He will be surely missed.
Donald Sinclair (Indianapolis)