Re: SINCLAIR of Canisbay, Caithness

Suzanne,
    My line of Sinclairs is from nearby South Ronaldsay OK.  In fact my
gr-gr-grandparents Robert Sinclair and Mary Sutherland Allan were maried on
the island of Swona just a stone's throw from Stroma, part of Cannisby (I
beleive).  The names of your Sinclairs are the same as mine and we were told
our branch originated from Caithness.  You may email me directly if you wish
as the list has heard my story many times and probably would not care to hear
it again, even during a lull.    If we make a connection, we can advise the
list of our progress.
                              Hope to hear from you.
Marilyn

         MSiperek@aol.com