From: Kay Garrison [mailto:kgarison@olypen.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 9:37 AM
To: sinclair@mids.org
Subject: Re: Family History Project Update

Cousins,  For all of us who had their checks returned because the Gathering
2000 is full, are you interested in scheduling another tour?  There is
apparently no waiting list, and perhaps we could all write to one place and
make up another contingent to go to Caithness and other relevant
destinations... Please respond to this list.    Kay Sinclair Garrison