The wider Sinclair family

Having just returned from two weeks in Caithness and elsewhere in the north
I am catching up on the Digest. Niven's article in #109 puts it well but we
must not
forget that in Caithness there are people like Kay Dunnet, who is secretary
of Clan Sinclair, Caithness, and Iain Sutherland who has done so much to
engender enthusiasm for Castles Girnigoe and Sinclair through his work with
the Wick Heritage Society. Our heritage is common to us all and I am very
grateful to anyone who takes an interest and particularly those who give so
much of their time to the 'family'. We would all be the poorer without their
enthusiasm and help - long may it continue.

Malcolm Caithness
Clan Chief.