Re: SINCLAIR/HENDERSON

Dear Niven,
                Hope you are making a good recovery.  Knowing you it will be
no time at all and you shall be hiking across the moors and it will be
difficult to keep up.
All the best for a speedy recovery.

Unfortunately I do not have the answer to the question of how the name
Sinclair and the name Henderson became intertwined.  In my family all five
children of John Henderson Sinclair, a son of John Henderson Sinclair of
Lappan, Dunbeath/Latheron, Caithness, were named with Henderson as follows;
Marion Margaret Henderson Sinclair
Patricia Joan Henderson Sinclair
Gloria Ellen Henderson Sinclair
John Henderson Sinclair
Donald James Henderson Sinclair.

The Henderson name has not been carried on with our children.  I cannot
really say why, other than my parents were not involved in naming any
grandchildren, my father having passed away prior to their births, and my
mother being fairly distantly removed from California at that time.  Seems a
shame now, but I doubt it will ever be different.  Wish you success in your
quest and will follow with interest whatever you are able to come up with. A
fairly obvious reason would be many Henderson and Sinclair lads and lassies
running around Caithness, with romance on their minds, and we have indeed
quite a few Hendersons married into the family.

Best regards, Donald James Henderson Sinclair, San Rafael, CA