Family History

The last letter on my list this morning was inspiring. The truth was blinding.
Family lines and geneology are important to all who carry a blood line be
it Sinclair/Stuart/Ducat/Henderson etc.
The personal stories belong to the particular line but who married who,
which children went overseas and which stayed belongs to the general clan.
Surely there should be a welcome for all those who are helping to build the
data base so that in the future people can say -"Look this is where we fit
in to the Sinclair's "

Sinead.