Re: Sinclair Genealogy Digest Number 11

Dear Jean,

I understand how you feel about some families wanting to keep their history
private.
I also can tell you that at times I feel very frustrated. My partner and I
spent many hours combing national archives, shipping records and other
archives only to have people expecting and feeling entitled to the
information that we had gathered. I put my information on the internet in
the hope of contacting other relatives and also because I feel that history
is something that we are all entitled to know.

Regards Jenny