Re: Forever Argyll

In a message dated 8/27/99 10:56:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rinsin@globalserve.net writes:

<< today >>
neil, so glad to read your most recent e-mail.  my folks are from Inveraray,
my great, great, grandfather and mother were a malcolm sinclair, master
shoemaker and agnes campbell.  this side of my family are not extremely dark
in complexion, but tend to tan rather than redden in the sun, have brown hair
and eyes as opposed to fair hair.  (my dad was always in demand at hogmanay)
i do not get out and about as much as before and will anxiously await any
further developments concerning this group of sinclairs.  yours truly,
patricia j. dick