Ancient Voyaging--Pacific Side

Given that we are truly a global group, some may be interested in theories
and evidence regarding ancient Polynesian voyaging and their possible early
contact with the West Coast of North and South America.

I am hardly an expert, but I recall hearing mention of evidence of early
Polynesian contact in British Columbia.  Those interested might find more at:
http://leahi.kcc.hawaii.edu/org/pvs/L2migrations.html

 and/or some--for example, those who have considered a recreation of Prince
Henry's voyage--may be interested in the current effort to recreate a voyage
from Hawaii to Rapa Nui:
http://leahi.kcc.hawaii.edu/org/pvs/rapanui/rapaintro.html

And for those seeking a Sinclair link in this, the Captain Francis Sinclair
family history, living first among the Maori in New Zealand and then among
the Hawaiians on Niihau, is always fascinating.

Chris Melahn
Kailua, Hawaii