Re: Bruce and companions' bodies.

Hi Laurel,

Yes, I noticed that miscalculation after I'd hit send and it was on it's
way! no taking back email!!  (I can blame that on being pregnant!
LOL).  But I would still lean toward the August date at least for the
reasons that you put forward before - it seems somewhat unlikely that they
would have made the journey in 12 days.

Regards
Margaret :)