Re: Another ignored NS event

I had not heard of Beryl Markham, nor that she crashed in Cape
Breton...I will forward your note on to see who we can irritate with
it...

Sorry about the bugs - they're a way of life in some parts of Cape
Breton...one of the most beautiful places immortalized in song is the
Mira River...a gentleman I know from elsewhere in the world who now
lives on the river was once asked how he ended up there...his response:
black flies don't show up in photographs...

>From the dates given in your CD I see the mosquitos didn't get Beryl...

thanks for the interesting digression...
			rob