Re: looking for help

To Bernadine Egger
I can't help with your research, but yes there is a Castle - there are lots
of castles - we Sinclairs were a show- off lot in a time when a castle was
a way to say we are here and this is ours. Do enjoy the list and the
History. I grew up with one parent saying this is a wonderful and
remarkable family and the other ( English) saying "a lot of nonsense." I am
enjoying learning more about who we were and who we are now. Lot's of
terrific people are on this list.
Sinead.