Re: America's Stonehenge 2

Baal- a false god (Webster's, 2nd definition)  I still don't believe they're
anything but native to this country and constructed by the Indians.  The web
site says many of the artifacts were removed.  I'll bet money those were
Indian-made.

If European primitive people could make Stonehenge then North American
primitive people could make a similar thing here.  It's like the spear and
the bow and arrow.  They were made in several places not invented in one
place and then the technology migrated outward.  Multiple inventions and
constructions happen all the time in the archaeological record.  Pyramids in
Egypt and in Central America.  Spear points in Europe and spear points in
North, Central, and South America, in Asia, etc.  The list is endless.

White Europeans don't have a market on technology.  That's all I'm saying.
The Indians were given a bad rap so the Europeans could have a clear
conscience exterminating them.  We still carry a great deal of that attitude
even though we don't mean to.  We can't help it; our culture is designed
that way.  I'm just skeptical and would need a lot more to convince me that
the natives didn't built this structure.  :)  Darwin