new items in the web pages

Here is a brief update on new items in the web pages.
All of them may be found by looking under New in

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

The new items in the past week are:

Malcolm Caithness' update on the Sinclair Gathering 2000.

Tom Cooch's mystery pictures.

Laurel Fechner's longer writeup emphasizing what the Battle of
Val-es-Dunes meant.

Those of you who have sent in material that hasn't appeared in the web
pages yet, don't despair; I'll get to it as time permits; I'm still moving
and business is booming.  Just don't ask me about Austin Energy....

The vast majority of the material in these web pages has been sent in by
various Sinclairs and others all over the world, many of them through
the Sinclair discussion list,

 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html

And remember: these web pages were never intended to be the only
Sinclair web pages.  They are more of an overview that should over time
increasingly use links into other pages elsewhere.  Send in URLs for
your own web pages; I will add links to them.

John S. Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>