RE: Dugald Sinclair

Toni and Rick -

Know you both are away but I have received a "family tree" of Dugald
Sinclair, Elder.  Think it needs to be checked out.  Yes Toni, it appears he
must have had two wives - just what two wives.  My info shows Christina (no
last name shown) and then Flora M. Cowan???  Do not know how reliable this
information is though.  Not sure who actually did the research on this
'tree'.  The source listed for Flora says "from Aldborough Township, Elgin
County, ON.  Source of this info??"  So there is a good chance this part is
incorrect.

What children do you two have for Dugald?

I have 6 sons and 2 daughters.  It appears that the one son Rev. Colin
Sinclair married Flora Campbell who it says was descendant of some of the
Campbells of Auchindrain that came with Dugald Sinclair.

I have been told that they is more information coming from Aberdeen shortly
so will keep you posted..

Hope both your trips went well.

Juli