Dugald Sinclair

Juli:

While reading through stuff, I found Another reference to Dugald Sinclair, Elder, 1777 - 1870, and it says he was married to Alice McDougall.  Apparently,
this information came from "Some Sketches of the Early Highland Pioneers of County of Middlesex" - page 11  She might have been his second wife, and Christina Sinclair being the first, since she is the one listed on the ship with
Dugald in 1831.

I don't have a copy of this, but I have seen it somewhere.  Perhaps in the Archives of Ontario.

Toni