Re: Bews/Sinclair Orcadian link

Hello,

My wife's great great grandfather John Sinclair married Anne Bews.  Here is the family outline.
Descendants of John Sinclair

 1   John SINCLAIR    d: Bef. 1878
-  +Ann BEWS   m: 18 Nov 1847 in Firth And Stenness, Orkney, Scotland d: Bef. 1878
-- 2   John SINCLAIR  b: 17 Sep 1849 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   William SINCLAIR  b: 15 Nov 1850 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   David SINCLAIR  b: 25 Sep 1852 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-----  +Margaret SMITH  b: Abt. 1856 in Scotland, UK m: 28 Jun 1878 in 8 Patriot Hall, St. George,
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
------ 3   Agnes SINCLAIR  b: in Scotland, UK  d: Abt. 1970 in Scotland, UK
---------  +FORSYTH
------ 3   Andrew SINCLAIR
------ 3   Cecilia SINCLAIR  b: 25 Aug 1879 in 5 Hamilton Place, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland,
UK  d: 06 Jan 1945 in Vancouver, BC, Canada
---------  +Andrew CAMPBELL  b: 05 Oct 1878 in Mill Street, Catrine, Ayrshire, Scotland, UK m: Abt.
1908 in Glasgow, Scotland, UK d: 13 Jun 1953 in Vancouver, BC, Canada
------ 3   David Ross SINCLAIR  b: 1882
-- 2   Margaret SINCLAIR  b: 15 Jul 1854 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   Edward Irvine SINCLAIR  b: 01 Sep 1856 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   Mary SINCLAIR  b: 10 Sep 1858 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   Ann SINCLAIR  b: 03 Oct 1862 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK
-- 2   Helen Clouston SINCLAIR  b: 27 Oct 1868 in Sandwick, Orkney, Scotland, UK

You will also find many Bews and Sinclair connections from Orkney on the IGI. at
www.familysearch.org