Re: Sinclair Genealogy List

Hi Gary,

I am researching the family of Thomas Sinclair who left Sutherlandshire on
the Ship Fortitude arriving in New Brunswick November of 1804 with sons
William and Alexander.  This according to Whyte in "A Dictionary of Scottish
Emigration to Canada Before Confederation." He settled in St. Stephen later
to become St. James, Charlotte County, New Brunswick.  I have one branch of
his progeny documented, will share. Good luck in this effort.

Best regards,
Ralph Hannan
77 Haverhill Street
North Reading, MA