Sinclair Genealogy List

Greetings all,

As you are aware, from the kind words of John Q, I am undertaking a Genealogy list to help our extended families connect.

There are several reasons for this.  One is to assist others as I was assisted in making the Sinclair connections.  Another reason is to try to add to the data being collected by so many and possibly create the data base Lena is working on so all might share.

My reason for posting this is to ask for the help of all currently subscribing to the Sinclair discussion list.

Would all those researching specific lines please send me your area of interest (English, Argyle, Canadian, US, etc)  Please send to my private E mail sinclair@gis.net   I am not asking for your gedcom or other files, only for a description of the areas to which you have knowledge.

I will then take that information and keep a file.  When new members join the Sinclair-roots list or an inquiry is posted on the Sinclair@zilker list, I will attempt to connect those of similar interests.

If this works, it will be a help to all.  If it doesn't, it will be a P.I.A. for me, but either way, we have nothing to lose.

Thank you for your assistance,

Yours Aye,

Gary M. Sinclair