Re: error

This error appears when I try search the list Help

Sinclair

Error Diagnostic Information
Error processing CFFILE

Error attempting to read 'D:\Website\htdocs\Sinclair\lastViewed.txt.' The
system cannot find the path specified. (error 3)

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of
(CFFILE), occupying document position (61:1) to (63:28) in the template file
D:\CFusion\CustomTags\lastViewed.cfm

The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
D:\DATA\HTDOCS\SINCLAIR\INDEX.CFM
  D:\CFUSION\CUSTOMTAGS\LASTVIEWED.CFM      Custom Tag.

Date/Time: 06/12/99 09:05:22
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; screaming.net;
DigExt)
Remote Address: 62.188.146.245
HTTP Referer: http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair
Template: D:\Data\htdocs\Sinclair\index.cfm