Re: Sons of Cinncinnati

In a message dated 6-8-99, I noticed reference made to the Order of
Cinncinnati.  Is this the same as Sons of Cinncinnati.  I understand that
this is an inherited society given from the eldest son to his eldest son.  Do
you know how I might get more information on this society?  I have been told
that I had a great uncle who was in the Sons of Cinncinnati.  If they have
genealogical records, it might open some doors for me.  Thank you.

Cornelia