George Sinclair

Hi All -

Here is another "stray" George I was wondering if anyone knew anything
about -

There is a headstone in Dunoon listing the deaths of Dugald Sinclair and his
wife Christine McLean's family.

The last line says "And in memory of his son George Sinclair killed in
action in France 15th Aug 1916".  Now as far as I know Dugald and Christine
did not have a son George so I am wondering if it actually refers to
Dugald's grandson.  The line before George's entry is for Dugald's son
Alexander who died 17th March 1918 age 58.

Haven't investigated this yet - but was wondering if anyone has researched
any of the Sinclairs KIA in WWI?

Thanks in advance,

Juli Anderson