Re:

Mary,
	It's good to "find" you; I have much information to trade since we
both descend from John C. Sinclair and Elizabeth McNeill.  My GrGrandfather
Joseph McNeill Sinclair was the 4th son of John C. and Elizabeth.  It will
probably take up too much time and space on the List for me to send you all,
so I will be touch by your e-mail address.  I have,also, three other cousins
who are searching our family; will get their addresses to you.
	Isn't this List great?  And those on it who help us find each other!
	Best to you,
	Rebecca      R326McD@aol.com