Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Tom Thompson]

Dear Julie, Thank you VERY MUCH. Your bit of knowledge about Christina
Anderson Sinclair being the daughter of my John Sinclair and Sarah Sinclair
(Keith) was right on the money, I never suspected they had another daughter
who was born 18 March 1868,Paisley,Hich Church, Renfrew. As for the bit of
advice on checking death records for John Sinclair at the time of the 1881
cencus,they listed his occupation as boatsman I assumed he was out to sea at
the time. How do you find a persons death record's without knowing the date
of death? Thank you again for being so kind and helpful. Tom Thompson
TTCARVERFL@AOL.com