RE: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Tom Thompson]

Hi Tom -

Quick peek at some notes I have -

Check to see if John and Sarah did not also have a Christina Anderson
Sinclair - b 18 mar 1868 in High Church!

If Sarah is the head of the house old in 1881 - have you looked for John's
death certificate yet?

Sorry can't be anymore help at this time but I will keep my eyes open.

Juli Anderson