Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

I would be interested in knowing if there is a query site, that is not mixed
up with a discussion site.  Being new to this, I don't even know what signing
the guestbook means.  I put my name on something, but I don't know if it was
sent anywhere. And as far as sending a query, I don't know if
sinclair@jump.net is the correct foram or not.  Before I can appreciate all
the history that is discussed, I need further lineage to get there.  At this
point, my ancestor was baptised in Glen Orchy, in September, 1772.