Re: Euphronia Records

Dear Karen,

     I sent you the Euphronia records some time last week.  Have you received
them?  Don't forget to send me the information that you found in James Van
Comer's book on Buffalo Church.  Our library has not gotten it yet.

     You have been busy a plenty in corresponding with the Sinclair website.
One has to be an expert in Scottish history to try to follow some of those
discussions.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people out there, including
yourself.

Hope to hear form you soon,
Cornelia