tape formats

I was able to find several different options over the internet. The most economic is to have the tape sent to a reputable business and have them do the conversion. It is only about $20.00. To purchase the equipment; whether buying the format compatible vcr($500-$1000) or a conversion chip to upgrade your present machine($200-$500)is a little steep for the average person. Try using the key words: PAL to NTSC conversion services. This gave me the best feedback. I have several quotes in right now. I will update soon. CK