AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Janet Thomas]

Author:   Janet Thomas
Date:     Sunday, May 16, 1999

I was so glad to find this site.  Thanks for having it.  My Gmother was Helen Sinclair of Eaton, IN.  GGfather Edgar Sinclair, 3GF Milton Hugh Sinclair.  I'm looking for relatives from Ohio and Indiana.  A cousin traced us back to John Sinkler, 1612-1701, and now I'm ready to go sideways with my research.  I'm off to Scotland in 13 days but would love to e with relatives after I get home.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm